Hi, I'm Sara. I live in Moscow Russia with my family (husband, and 3 children), Mariah canary and our dog Spike. Although I've had the pleasure of working with lots of talented photographers (as an interiors stylist and writer) this blog relies on humble offerings from my trusty Lumix camera (or more often, Instagram), as well as day to day musings on life in this great city...oh, and a few others on our travels. I hope you enjoy it.
- Sara Silm on J&H at Sunday Lunch. The King's Arms, Rutland UK
- Sarah on J&H at Sunday Lunch. The King's Arms, Rutland UK
- Elisha Rickward on White fondant windows and peppermint walls- they're almost sweet enough to eat. Dacha, 60km north of Moscow
- r & a thompson on Fresh snow on an old dacha
- Annabelle on Moscow's Chistye Prudy, our local pond, and come winter; a twinkling frozen wonderland to twirl, glide…and fall.