Hi, I'm Sara. I live in Moscow Russia with my family (husband, and 3 children), Mariah canary and our dog Spike. Although I've had the pleasure of working with lots of talented photographers (as an interiors stylist and writer) this blog relies on humble offerings from my trusty Lumix camera (or more often, Instagram), as well as day to day musings on life in this great city...oh, and a few others on our travels. I hope you enjoy it.
- Richard Avedon's portrait of Rudolf Nureyev. From marble to Photography exhibition , Pushkin Museum
- Our Art History lecturer Anna, talking about Valentine Serov's beautiful portrait of Ida Rubinstein. Pushkin Museum, Moscow.
- Toby won a bet with Jase for our flight home- he got daddy's Bose headphones; Jase got the fluffy penguins!
- Apple Blossom, Hotel Sao, Bescaran Spain
- Snow capped mountains, fresh spring grass and the sound of cow bells- a beautiful morning's hike
- Justine McKinlay on Perched on a rock by the beach, Cava in hand. Happy…so happy. (photographer Hugo Silm)
- Michelle Davis-Rice on Today Tobes and I hiked to the top of a hill, ate raspberries and told stories to one another lying in the grass. "I love you as much as 40 kookaburras love laughing" said Toby. "You'd better take a picture, so I can remember this day when you're dead". I guess that's true love!
- Sara Silm on Snow cyclones aren't all bad . Regent street, Bond street and a few hotels. Roll the dice!
- Mick on Snow cyclones aren't all bad . Regent street, Bond street and a few hotels. Roll the dice!
- Gail x on Great news kids, it's time to go back to Moscow. It's minus 17 degrees and overcast!