Hi, I'm Sara. I live in Moscow Russia with my family (husband, and 3 children), Mariah canary and our dog Spike. Although I've had the pleasure of working with lots of talented photographers (as an interiors stylist and writer) this blog relies on humble offerings from my trusty Lumix camera (or more often, Instagram), as well as day to day musings on life in this great city...oh, and a few others on our travels. I hope you enjoy it.
- Michelle Davis-Rice on Last day. H enjoying lunch on the beach at Aigua Blava.
- Elisha Rickward on The beautiful fishing village of Sa Tuna. Costa Brava, Spain.
- Gail x on H&A eating ice cream on the steps of the church of Saint Felix, Girona Spain.
- DJP on Sunday Roast, Treacle Tart and a walk along the river. A perfect Autumn's day! Thank you Team Mowat and Burgess!
- Gail x on Me and Ilya Pusenkoff at the opening of Pusenkoff & Pusenkoff AfteRReality